Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Photography: REBIRTH

"Rebirth" by Dani Selvaggio
2008
Private Collection

This image was taken during a visit to a beautiful field of Mayan ruins in Latin America. I hate digital cameras, but I love to travel so I tend to have to reconcile the two...thank goodness I did, because otherwise I never would have gotten this delicate shot!

All of my travel photography is done with digital camera, but I prefer traditional film cameras because you're so much more aware of what you're shooting instead of just snapping a hundred shots at once and seeing what comes out. Truth be told, though, I'm amazed at what digital cameras can do nowadays! ...but when it comes down to it, I'll stick with my rolls of film. I guess I'm just nostalgic that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment