Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello, World!

I hope I haven't misrepresented myself with the particularly black background of my new blog and the rather emolicious poetry in my personal description. I hope to have both updated with something more appealing soon.

My name is Dani and despite all of that mess, I'm actually a particularly happy person. I love art and I love making art. Sometimes my stuff isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I learn to live with it...because I'm quite picky about my own preferences as well. But at any rate, I hope you enjoy what I post here.

I'm abandoning the myspace page that, at one point, held all of my art images, because it has too many guidelines and threats to posting art people might find "offensive." My art is not, by any means, intended to be offensive - it's intended to be art, and art is only as much as what you want to take from it. But I do hope that some of my work makes people think or take a second look.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have some fun flipping through the images here.

No comments:

Post a Comment